Hello! Firstly I want to say sorry I've been a little AWOL lately, life took over a bit but in 2017 I plan on posting a lot more frequently and I can't wait! I love blogging, I do make YouTube videos weekly but there's something about blogs I find so inspiring.
Anyway, this was me before heading to town for last minute Christmas shopping, and to see all the decorations one final time! A few London must-dos (in my opinion!) at Christmas time:
- The Liberty Christmas shop (it's the best out of all the department stores, so magical)
- Bond Street lights and Christmas displays in all the designer boutiques (I love Cartier this year, there's a picture on my Instagram)
- The Ice Rink at the Natural History Museum (always reminds me of the film Paddington!)
- Fortnum & Mason, Harrods and Selfridges windows & food halls
- Covent Garden's giant Christmas tree and mistletoe display
What are your must-sees around Christmas time?
Jumper - Brandy Melville (in-store only) | Jeans | Bag | Heels | Earrings - old, similar here | Lips - Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Lipstick in Vengeful Red